Digital Graduate Media Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join our team in our London office working across all Digital Media campaigns.
All Response Media is the UK's leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agency. We are specialists in performance marketing.
We are a fun and friendly place to work and we’ve got a reputation for discovering and nurturing some of the finest minds in the business.
The Media Executive is an important role that will give vital support to the client teams, enabling them to meet deadlines, whilst learning about the media industry along the way!
We’re a small but nimble business so we’re looking for someone with a high level of flexibility, common sense and attention to detail.
We want to support and develop you throughout your time with us and we offer various training and induction programmes both internal and external. This may include the IPA Beginner’s Qualification, Google Qualification and other qualifications related to your role.
- Basic media owner contact
- Scrutinizing all client and media owner outputs
- Highlight invoice queries and raise to Line Manager
- Ensure all bookings are on the system (DDS) in a timely manner
- Spot matching and schedules
- Optimising online media campaigns, using data to inform decisions.
- Working on Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns (E.g. Facebook; Twitter & Instagram, PPC and Doubleclick)
- Client introductions and basic communication
- Use of schedule and spreadsheet calculations
- Basic planning and administration (use of DDS/AdDynamix/Echo/RAPS/bespoke digital systems)
- Check insertions against media schedules and update
- Assisting with assimilation of client data for analysis purposes
- Assisting with response analysis and optimisation
- Vouchering, COIs, and delivery instructions.
- Analytical and high level of numeracy skills are required to succeed in this role! You must be a numbers person!
- Great attention to detail – you’ll be working on high profile campaigns for our clients (we don’t want any mistakes!)
- Excellent time management skills – we need to hit those deadlines!
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills – it’s vital that you build relationships with the team and clients as well as producing top quality work.
- A passion for the media industry – we want you to share the same enthusiasm as we do!
- A passion for Digital Marketing; you will be working on Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic and Display campaigns. We are not a PR agency!
- Adaptability and flexibility – no two days are ever the same here so we need you to be on the ball!
We offer excellent progression opportunities and you will gain a wide range of skills from working with us, developing and progressing your career.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Competitive holiday allowance (increases with service)
- Private Healthcare and Pension
- Life cover
- Annual company away day
- Enhanced sick pay
- Free fruit in the office
- Staff bar from 5pm daily
- Flexi-Friday (8.15am-4.15pm)
- Eye Test
- Cycle to work scheme
- L&D opportunities
- Half day holiday for birthday
- Baby gift and Wedding gift
- Season Ticket Loan
- Long term service bonus and Recruitment Incentive Scheme
We are always keen to connect with talented and interesting people, so get in touch today!