Media Account Manager - Offline
Job Title: Media Account Manager - Offline
Hours: Full time 9am - 5.30pm
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Offline Media Account Manager to join us. We work with a great portfolio of clients and you will be joining our team to execute campaigns across appropriate media channels to reach your client's audience, whether that's TV, radio, outdoor, digital or print.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a progressive Customer Acquisition / Direct Response Media Planning and Buying Agency.
All Response Media has seen a sustained and successful period of growth both organically and new business wins and is now ranked in the top 15 UK Media Planning and Buying agencies.
The role is fast paced and varied, it will suit numerate candidates who are commercially savvy, and business focused, this is a true opportunity to make your mark within an expanding agency where we expect individuals to take ownership of our valued client’s business.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative thinking candidate, who is passionate about all thing’s media!
Headed by the most senior executive board of any UK-based performance agency, with over 160 talented professionals working from our offices in London, Leeds, Amsterdam and Paris, we collaborate with clients, technology partners and stakeholders to deliver successful solutions to clients of all sizes, operating across all market sectors.
We do the best job possible because we really do care. That means we should be as accountable, responsive and expedient as possible, pragmatic yet innovative and always enthusiastic.
Who we are:
The leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agency.
What we do:
We build businesses and brands by acquiring high-value customers efficiently, innovatively and rapidly.
Why we do it:
To ensure our client partners retain a competitive advantage and provide a positive return for all stakeholder
You could be a Senior Account Executive, ready for your next challenge or an experience Media Account Manager who wants a more hands on role.
As Media Account Manager, you will work closely with the Media Account Director to have overall responsibility for developing an understanding of the client's business.
You will have a strong understanding of media strategy, execution, and exceptional knowledge in creating insight driven media campaigns. You will be client facing and you'll have overall responsibility for the implementation of all offline media campaigns.
- 3+ years’ experience working with a media agency in a similar role
- Fully conversant (planning and buying) across several media channels, including TV
- Strong client relationships and ownership of several accounts
- Strong understanding of campaign performance data.
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to analyse data
- Team management to mentor and train our grads and execs
- Establishing and managing long term client strategies
- A confident communicator; written and verbal. Lead status calls and reporting
- Proactive and self-motivating as this role requires you to work autonomously
- Must enjoy a fast-paced environment
What’s on offer;
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual company away day
- Free fruit in the office
- ‘Drinks’ fridge available after 5pm
- Flexi-Friday (Get in 8.15am and leave at 4.15pm)
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover
- Season ticket loan
We are always keen to connect with talented and interesting people, so get in touch today!