Senior Digital Media Executive
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Media Executive to join our London team. If you feel like you have the right skill that we are looking for, please do apply for this job as we would love to hear from you.
We structure the digital team around accounts and not specialist silos, and are looking for candidates that want to experience planning and buying across multiple digital media channels, and become a digital specialist. You will have a desire for end to end account experience, with the client team taking responsibility for client relationships, media planning, media execution, media optimisation, and campaign reporting.
The ideal candidate should be a self –starter who is passionate about all things media
Someone who wants to take ownership of their role and drive results
An ambitious and driven individual who isn’t afraid of a challenge.
We have excellent progression opportunities and you will gain a wide range of skills from working with us, developing and progressing your career.
- Deliver monthly cross digital channel media plans
- Ensure targets and projected forecast spend/volume is being met (responsible for delivery against plan for all paid online channels)
- Negotiate pricing and discuss performance with relevant suppliers that make up the plan
- Direct relevant members of the team for Google product optimisations that are managed in-house
- Discuss performance, planning and redeploying of budget with client
- Complete proactive analysis of trend and performance data
- Update the team on performance and key metrics for campaigns
- Training up Media Executives, help in their development and overseeing their output and managing their optimisation
- Scoping, pitching and executing new initiatives (new channels, new tests, new tech etc)
- Must have core experience in PPC – specifically with bid management tools
- Must have agency experience and the ability to manage multiple campaigns
- Must have buying experience
- Must be confident in using Google Ad Words, Facebook Ad Manager
- Other Digital platforms - Paid, Social, Display, Facebook will beneficial
- Some experience of project management
- Initiative to develop and drive client accounts
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Experience/ desire to manage Executives/Graduates
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced sick pay
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexi Friday
- Life Cover