SEO Account Manager
In your new role you will be managing the performance of SEO campaigns and client accounts.
You will be working closely and reporting into the Head of SEO who will lead the team on a strategic level. Your role will be ensuring the execution of that strategy as well as being the main contact for the client.
As an SEO Account Manager, you will have great organisation skills to ensure that the day to day management and delivering of our clients’ campaigns are delivered promptly and to a high standard. You are well versed in dealing with clients and will be the main day to day lead for core clients. The role also means being responsible for training and identifying where more development is needed.
What your day will look like............
- Overall management of client accounts and performance
- Taking a leading role for client calls and meetings
- Development of leading content and SEO strategies
- Managing and working with the team to implement these strategies
- Helping to train, recruit and manage a growing team (previous team management would be an advantage but not required)
- Staying up to date on best practice and ensuring this is effectively communicated to the wider ARM team and clients where appropriate
- Developing working relationships with various client members, external agencies and other channels within ARM
- Assisting in new business activity
- Facilitate training for junior members of the team, the wider agency and clients
- SEO experience
- Excellent Google Analytics & Excel skills
- Exceptional grammar & language skills, both written and spoken
- Experienced leading campaigns and accounts
- Good knowledge of all aspects of SEO
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service payment
- Enhanced sick pay
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexi Friday