Offline Media Planner/ Buyer
The media planner/buyer role is a critical link between long term strategy and day to day campaign implementation.
Although we operate very differently from a traditional media agency here we adopt a structure that allows us to truly reward performance and we will expect the successful candidate to develop quickly within the organisation. If you’re quick to learn, organised and have a curiosity about how things work this could be the role for you.
Our clients love us because we offer pragmatic media solutions for their business that can be adjusted and optimised at speed. Their business performance depends on it.
As a media planner/buyer you will be expected to live that mantra and ensure that it filters down to the junior team.
Our approach to team development is vindicated by our growth in headcount and low staff turnover. We like to give people real, tangible responsibility as early as possible because trust is the best form of encouragement.
This approach helps us to deliver the product our clients love and has helped us to grow exponentially over the last 5 years.
Just some of what you will do….
- Oversee client team outputs
- Manage day to day client relationships
- Execute monthly plans and rationale
- Analyse campaigns daily/weekly/monthly
- Arrange and organise client comms processes including monthly meetings and weekly WIP/status calls
- Assist with financial management and forecasting
- Assist with new business opportunities
- Detailed involvement in sourcing and negotiating prices
- Regular data/process reviews and evaluation
- Updates on TV market mechanics and market fluctuations
- Learn & implement across all offline media channels
- Assist in developing structural foundations and processes
- Assist in the personal development of all junior staff members
- Run weekly WIP meetings and manage workflow
- Working as part of a team
- Presentation skills
- Fantastic planning and organisation skills (Time Management)
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service payment
- Enhanced sick pay
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexi Friday