Digital Account Director
All Response Media - #1 Direct Response agency in the EU. We billed over £350m in 2018
140+ employees over 4 offices (London, Leeds, Amsterdam & Paris ). All the excitement and security of a large-sized agency but the flexibility and learning gained from a small/medium sized group.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Director to join a progressive Customer Acquisition / Direct Response Media Planning and Buying Agency.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative thinking candidate, who is passionate about all thing’s media!
What makes us different?
- Huge levels of accountability within role, you are an entrepreneur at All Response Media and a business partner to clients
- Culture of media integration, so an opportunity to plan and buy across channels, and work close with offline media
- You will gain a wide range of skills from working with us – we want media specialists not single channel specialists.
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Devising digital strategies to meet client's KPIs
- High standard of presenting and document writing for client meetings and new business meetings
- Overseeing the delivery of digital strategies, campaign plans, reports
- Ensure quality outputs are delivered to clients by your team by providing constructive feedback on plans, strategy and results.
- Management and assistance in creating personal development plans for the team
- Developing client strategies beyond the current scope by identifying and exploiting opportunities where possible
- Develop relationships with media owners to ensure we have the best rounded knowledge of the market place.
- Agility and flexibility are important, as is the ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Management of the relationship between income and time spent on accounts within the client team
- Responsible for the set up and optimisation tools and use of.
- Liaise with offline teams to ensure 360 media thinking
- Develop relationships with key media & tech partners
- Support on agency initiatives
- Feed in to commercial planning | forecasting, profitability analysis
- Contribute, read and understand ARM Weekly and Industry News
- Google, GMP, Bing and Facebook exams passed and champion up take in your team
- Participate in the Digital champions programme
- Support in New business pitches and participate in the process end to end
Essential to succeed in this role;
- A proactive individual who is able to use your own initiative to spot and leverage opportunities
- Core experience in digital media (PPC , Display, social) and some exposure to the wider marketing mix
- Experience of 5+ working in a agency environment
- Showing initiative in driving accounts forward via innovation and forward-thinking
- Proof of entrepreneurial thinking to make money for all parties
- Project management of projects including delegation, expectation management and delivery
- Used to managing experienced people daily and actioning PDRs
- The ability to step back and strategise but also dive into the detail when required, therefore must be numerical
- Experience and desire to use AdTech to deliver improved media performance
We offer excellent progression opportunities and you will gain a wide range of skills from working with us, developing and progressing your career.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Competitive holiday allowance (increases with service)
- Private Healthcare and Pension
- Life cover
- Annual company away day
- Enhanced sick pay
- Free fruit in the office
- Staff bar from 5pm daily §
- Flexi-Friday (8.15am-4.15pm)
- Eye Test
- Cycle to work scheme
- L&D opportunities
- Half day holiday for birthday
- Baby gift and Wedding gift
- Season Ticket Loan
- Long term service bonus and Recruitment Incentive Scheme
We are always keen to connect with talented and interesting people, so get in touch today!